Thursday, March 3, 2011

WAIT! I forgot!


SORRY YA'LL I got totally sidelined because of my scholastic woes/poetry crush/yogurt that I forgot to mention that last night was our Jodi Picoult event! Paul and I were working the tickets (and just generally workin' it) outside the Coolidge Corner Theatre, where the event was held, and then it was back to the bookstore for the book signing.

The event went really smoothly, thank you to everyone that came down and waited outside the theater in the freezing cold! I didn't get to see the reading but I was up close and personal near Jodi for her signing and I was really impressed with her professionalism and cordiality; she seemed genuinely psyched to speak to and take a picture with every single one of her fans, the line of which snaked even out our front door at one point.

And, as always, if you didn't manage to make it to the event you should stop by the store or give us a call in case we still have signed copies for sale.

No comments: