Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lots of Ones

Yesterday, for instance, was 1/1/11. At 11 a.m. and 11 p.m., it was 11:11 on 1/1/11. If you like this sort of order, you'll enjoy 1/11/11 very much. And such observations are about all I'm good for at this time. Hopefully, renewed energy and brain power will return to me soon. Booksmith had one helluva holiday season. I do not believe I've ever worked as hard or as long in 30 years here. Our crew was simply, divinely amazing - full of dedication, humor and tenacity. It REALLY felt like we had something(s) for EVERYONE. And, bless our customers, they turned out in droves. They, too, acted with grace and appreciation for our beloved enterprise here.

I would love to post something as wonderful as Kate's blog of yesterday or Paul's of Friday. Maybe next week. Meanwhile, be sure to read both of theirs. You'll get a feel for this place and its people.

Happy New Year!

No comments: