Saturday, January 22, 2011

EVENTS...Emerson was right — "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"...so come to the cabaret!






I was going to write a very focused meditation on the state of critical theory in poetry , but I'm sleepy from selling so many copies of Zombie Spaceship Wasteland by the BELOVED Patton Oswalt, that I'm going to switch my focus to something more "of the moment"...because I'm like an adolescent finch...and there are so many of you... here in the store that I have to show you how cool you are...and alarmingly good looking ta' boot...
( If you missed the event, call us (617) 566-6660, or email events@brooklinebooksmith.com we may still have signed copies available. Check out these pictures of the line...)



Yep...



Chowder.

Just hearing about the event now? Well like...."like us"us on Facebook! Sign up for our newsletter! Come on by and grab ye olde paper calendar!

Next week...some serious academics. Unless of course all you lovelies distract my birdy brain again.

No comments: