Sunday, October 31, 2010

costumes. social responsibility.

Correct! It is Halloween. Halloween even here, at the Boooosmith (yardy har har).


It's getting pretty spooky here. Dana flew in this morning, and I haven't been able to make eye contact with her yet. As for myself, I'm not sure which is scarier, my "half dead" costume or the mess at my desk. Sigh. Either way







I've got candy.

at the register.

Apparently it is for customers, and not for me...so help me out and come take it from my line of vision.


Have a happy Halloween- either a quiet night encouraging carbohydrate solicitation , getting dressed up as a promiscuous version of whatever (kitty, nurse, cave woman, fireman, gynecologist) and getting humiliatingly sloppy, or just the usual blood-letting in your local graveyard.








No comments: