Hope everyone had a lovely Holiday (if you celebrate) filled with great food, great company and great books.
It was a fantastic season here, thanks entirely to this ridiculously supportive and loyal community. Our shelves are looking a little skinny, but we are working feverishly to bulk them back up. We like our inventory curvy...dare I say pin-up-y?
Kerri, our stellar buyer for the card and gift room, did an amazing job providing 99% of the gifts I brought home with me to Providence. The remaining 1% was a handmade coupon with promises of babysitting on it. Am I too old to pull that off?
Anyway- the book club choice is Flannery O'Connor's Wise Blood...and Katie and I couldn't be more excited than if you slapped us silly and called us Martha. After all the Holiday rushing, what's better than taking some time for yourself and reading one of the greatest southern gothic novelists to walk this great land? (me? biased?) So ya' know...get to it.